A Quality Operation
Our cultivation operation is at the very foundation of our brand. Without our incredibly skilled team and their decades of experience, we’d be just another pretty cannabis brand.
With 50,000 square feet of operations under one roof, including 25,000 square feet of canopy, we’ve built one of the largest indoor cultivation facilities in Michigan.
- Located in Harrison Township, MI
- 50,000 square foot cultivation facility
- 25,000 square feet of canopy
- 9,000 plants at full capacity
- 10 flower rooms
- 2 vegetation rooms
- 2 drying/curing rooms
- 1 nursery
- 27 custom-designed, patented trimming tables
- Onsite genetic lab for tissue culture analysis
Cannabis is an incredible plant, but it takes care to grow properly. We designed our state-of-the-art facilities from the ground up to ensure that our plants get the love and attention they need, so our friends can enjoy more of life’s Pleasantrees. All of our product is hand-trimmed and triple-tested at certified state labs to bring you nothing but the best.
- The entire life cycle of all plants from clone to harvest is handled in-house.
- State of the art cooling and dehumidification system allows for ultra-precise climate control
- Industry-leading lighting system allows for grow conditions customized to each strain
- Filtered, dechlorinized water hydrates the plants through a fertigation system
- Organic oils and predatory insects used to manage pest and mold issues naturally
- Plants derive all their nutrients from soil custom mixed with organic matter and probiotic microbials
- We never use Pesticides. Instead, we utilize our predatory insects and organic oils as a natural deterrent.
In addition to quality, we thrive on diversity. Pleasantrees has over 100 strains under cultivation at the moment and maintains a seed bank of over 600 different genetics. As we grow, we hunt for the most premium phenotypes to make sure we have the strongest, best flowering plants.